- Who we Are
- About the Institute
- How we are organised
- What we do
- Work With Us
- Media Center
- Knowledge and Information Repository
- Get In touch
- CEO Niti Aayog circulated the Atma Nirbhar MP Road to the Chief Secretaries of all the Indian states.
- News brief in leading newspaper AIGGPA developed MP Resident Welfare Association Policy.
- Conduction of Specialized Online Training Programme for the faculty members in eGovernance - Emerging Technologies by NISG, Hyderabad from 08-10 December 2020.
- Atma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh Road Map 2023 (AtmaN_MP@23) - Hindi
- News Highlights-Release of Atma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh Road Map 2023
- In Madhya Pradesh, trangenders will soon get right to parental property
- M.P. Innovation Challenge meeting held at AIGGPA Bhopal and submitted the report to the M.P. Government.
- Dharohar scheme for the safety and convenience of senior citizens
The Executive Body shall comprise of the following:
|1||Director General, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis, Bhopal||Chairman|
|2||Principal Secretary, Government of M. P., General Administration Department||Member|
|3||Principal Secretary, Government of M. P., Finance Department||Member|
|4||Principal Secretary, Government of M. P., Public Service Management Department||Member|
|5||Three member by rotation from the Governing Body- member mentioned at serial No. 15 to 17 of the Governing Body||Member|
|6||Principal Secretary, Government of M. P., Higher Education Department||Member|
|7||Principal Secretary, Government of M. P., Tribal and Scheduled Caste Welfare Department||Member|
|8||Non-government persons nominated by the State Government||Members|
|9||Director, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis, Bhopal||Member-Secretary|
(* Members nominated by the State Government, their tenure is normally for two years, which can be extended by the State Government)
Last Updated on 01-03-2020