- Who we Are
- About the Institute
- How we are organised
- What we do
- Work With Us
- Media Center
- Knowledge and Information Repository
- Get In touch
- MOU with Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
- Order regarding appointment of Mrs. G.V. Rashmi as Chief Executive Officer of the Institute
- Shri Lokesh Sharma is appointed as Additional Chief Executive Officer of the Institute
- Prof Sachin Chaturvedi appointed as Vice Chairman of the Institute
- Letter from Director, LBS National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie regarding Atmanirbhar MP Roadmap developed by AIGGPA.
- MoU between Crime Against Woman Branch MP Police and AIGGPA concerning collaboration for research in the spheres of mutual interest
- In Madhya Pradesh, trangenders will soon get right to parental property
- Dharohar scheme for the safety and convenience of senior citizens
The institute has a Conference Hall equipped with A/c, Projectors & Audio System, having seating capacity of 38 seats around the table and 62 additional seats, in total 100 seats. The conference hall is also available for hiring by other organizations on availability.
The institute has three Meeting Halls equipped with A/c and LED TV having seating capacity of 20 seats per room. The meeting halls are also available for hiring by other organizations on availability.
The institute has a Lecture hall equipped with A/c, projector and audio system having seating capacity of 60 seats. The lecture hall is also available for hiring by other organizations on availability.
Institute has a Guest House with 18 double occupancy rooms equipped with facilities like A/c, LED Television & EPABX telephone. The guest house has dining room (capacity 40 seats) and lounge (capacity 28 seats).
Last Updated on 17-11-2020