- Who we Are
- About the Institute
- How we are organised
- What we do
- Work With Us
- Media Center
- Knowledge and Information Repository
- Get In touch
- CEO Niti Aayog circulated the Atma Nirbhar MP Road to the Chief Secretaries of all the Indian states.
- News brief in leading newspaper AIGGPA developed MP Resident Welfare Association Policy.
- Conduction of Specialized Online Training Programme for the faculty members in eGovernance - Emerging Technologies by NISG, Hyderabad from 08-10 December 2020.
- Atma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh Road Map 2023 (AtmaN_MP@23) - Hindi
- News Highlights-Release of Atma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh Road Map 2023
- In Madhya Pradesh, trangenders will soon get right to parental property
- M.P. Innovation Challenge meeting held at AIGGPA Bhopal and submitted the report to the M.P. Government.
- Dharohar scheme for the safety and convenience of senior citizens
To promote good governance-
- Analyze government policies to assess their impact.
- Identify areas in governance for change and reform for effective program delivery.
- Establish a bank of innovative practices for application and wider dissemination.
- Promote best practices in technology and process innovation in the management of government programs.
- Facilitate partnerships of government with civil society and the private sector and academia.
Last Updated on 11-12-2019