- Who we Are
- About the Institute
- How we are organised
- What we do
- Work With Us
- Media Center
- Knowledge and Information Repository
- Get In touch
- M.P. Innovation Challenge meeting held at AIGGPA Bhopal and submitted the report to the M.P. Government.
- Atma Nirbhar MP Webinar on Economy and Employment 11th Aug 2020
- Atma Nirbhar MP Webinar on Economy and Employment 11 Aug 2020
- Atma Nirbhar MP Webinar on Health and Education 10 Aug 2020
- Atma Nirbhar MP Webinar on Health and Education dated 10 Aug 2020
- NITI Aayog helps plan for Atmanirbhar Madhya Pradesh
- “Atma Nirbhar - Madhya Pradesh” Second webinar on Good Governance Dated 9th August 2020
- Webinar on ‘Good Governance’ -The Pioneer
- Dharohar scheme for the safety and convenience of senior citizens
To promote good governance-
- Analyze government policies to assess their impact.
- Identify areas in governance for change and reform for effective program delivery.
- Establish a bank of innovative practices for application and wider dissemination.
- Promote best practices in technology and process innovation in the management of government programs.
- Facilitate partnerships of government with civil society and the private sector and academia.
Last Updated on 11-12-2019