- Who we Are
- About the Institute
- How we are organised
- What we do
- Work With Us
- Media Center
- Knowledge and Information Repository
- Get In touch
- Call for Proposals - Round I - Madhya Pradesh Taskforce on Reduction of NMR, IMR, MMR, and Malnutrition
- ADVERTISEMENT INVITING APPLICATION FOR ACADEMIC POSITIONS (Last Date Extended)
- Last Date to Apply for Academic Positions has been Extended to 12 September 2022
- ADVERTISEMENT INVITING APPLICATION FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FOR TASK FORCE ON REDUCTION OF NEONATAL, INFANT, MATERNAL MORTALITY AND MALNUTRITION IN MADHYA PRADESH
- AIGGPA signed MoU with Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS), Hyderabad
- Urban Transport Travel Survey for the proposed Urban Transport Policy for MP
- MP Directory 2022
- Important Information & Syllabus for the Computer Based Exam of the CMYPDP Recruitment
- MoU signed with CRISP Bhopal
- MoU signed with BRAUSS Mhow
The institute has a Conference Hall equipped with A/c, Projectors & Audio System, having seating capacity of 38 seats around the table and 62 additional seats, in total 100 seats. The conference hall is also available for hiring by other organizations on availability.
The institute has three Meeting Halls equipped with A/c and LED TV having seating capacity of 20 seats per room. The meeting halls are also available for hiring by other organizations on availability.
The institute has a Lecture hall equipped with A/c, projector and audio system having seating capacity of 60 seats. The lecture hall is also available for hiring by other organizations on availability.
Institute has a Guest House with 18 double occupancy rooms equipped with facilities like A/c, LED Television & EPABX telephone. The guest house has dining room (capacity 40 seats) and lounge (capacity 28 seats).
Last Updated on 17-11-2020